|Ad Type||:||For sale|
|Number of floors in the building||:||5|
|On which floor?||:||Dublex|
|Age of Building||:||5|
|Heating type||:||Air conditioning|
Accommodation consists of:
- entrance hallway to the lower floor. From the hallway there are three double bedrooms - one with ensuite shower room and another with a balcony. There is also a good sized family shower room with WC. There is an understairs storage area and stairs up to the upper floor. The upperfloor is entered with a central staircase. To the left of the staircase there is a WC that is fully tiled and also houses the washing machine. There is also a small roof terrace suitable for a small dining table or as a laundry area. The kitchen is also to the left / centre of the upper floor and there is a breakfast bar, meaning that the left side of the staircase is the functional area of the upper floor. The kitchen has been refitted to the highest standards. To the right of the staircase there is a square-shaped sitting area and doors onto the main roof terrace. The main roof terrace overlooks ta small salt water pool area and has a view down to the largest pool area which also happens to be the largest pool in Didim.
This particular duplex is situated on the 2nd and 3rd floors of one of the apartment buildings on Phase 3 of the village. The apartment is spacious, light and airy.
The Aykar Apollon Holiday Village is a large property development in Didim, made into a mini village. Aykar Apollon Holiday Village is situated between Didim town centre and the sleepy coastal resort of Mavisehir.
There are just over 450 apartments and a sprinkling of detached villas at the Village which is all-encompassing. There is no need to go off of the complex for the entirety of your holiday as there is plenty to do on site. The Aykar Apollon Holiday Village is fabulous for the kids although there is something for everyone to do. We attach photos of the pools on Phases 1, 2 and 3, as an example. The scale of these can only be appreciated when seen. Notwithstanding the above, prospective buyers should be aware that these services and facilities are set up by the owner committees (there are 3 different committees – 1 for each phase of the village) so are subject to changes as per the preferences of the owners at the village.
The sleepy seaside village of Mavisehir is situated a short walk from the Aykar Apollon Holiday Village and Mavisehir has a nightly market selling everything imaginable as well as there being a nice selection of local eateries and small beaches. The lively resort of Altinkum is just 15 minutes on the bus from the Aykar Apollon Holiday Village and Didim town centre, just 10 minutes drive from the village.
All properties are completed to high standards when new. These standards include ceramic flooring throughout, neutrally decoration; fully fitted bathrooms; fully fitted kitchen complete with oven, hob and extractor fan and remote controlled air conditioning fitted in every lounge and bedroom. However, some of the re-sale properties for sale will differ from the developer’s finish and some will be greatly enhanced. Each re-sale property must be viewed to understand its differences.
Management and facilities
Facilities at the village include:
· 2 large bars
· 3 restaurants with Sky TV and entertainment areas.
· 4 swimming pool areas consisting of 5 large adult pools and 4 kid pools – totalling 1,360m2.
· Fully equipped gymnasium
· Turkish bath.
· Crazy golf.
· Barber / hairdresser
· Games room
· 24 / 7 security and CCTV
· Courtesy bus service to local beaches, town and attractions
· Mini supermarket for all your daily essentials
All of these facilities are covered within the annual maintenance costs of which in recent years have ranged from around £380 - £450 (it differs for each phase of the complex). Maintenance costs are set each year after the Annual General Meeting of the property owners when they decide which works must be conducted and which works are desirable for the following financial year.
Design by Ayşegül ÖZBEY